Information for agencies
If you require invoices for the advertisements you place on the PJ Jobs site, we can help you with this.
We’ll chat with you to find out what you need from us. Then we’ll send you an invoice. Once you’ve paid the invoice, we’ll place credits on your recruiter account so you can start posting your jobs.
We can place credits for both Standard and Premium advertisements. More details of what is included in our Standard and Premium offers is available here: https://pharmaceutical-jobs-rs.madgexjb.com/pricing/
How it works
- We’ll talk to you to find out how many advertisements you want to post, and if you want them to be Standard or Premium advertisements. That way, we know how many credits to put on your account. You can purchase multiple credits at once, and there are discounts available for multiple credit purchases. We offer a discount of 10% to agencies.
See here for more details of pricing options and offers: https://pharmaceutical-jobs-rs.madgexjb.com/pricing/
- Once we know what you need from us, we’ll ask you to create a Recruiter account on the PJ Jobs site: https://pharmaceutical-jobs-rs.madgexjb.com/register/. When your Recruiter account has been created, let us know.
- We’ll send you an invoice for the total cost of the job/s you want to post.
- You’ll send us the payment for the invoice.
- Then, a member of the PJ team will add the credits to your account. For example, if you want to advertise two jobs using our Premium offer, we will add two Premium credits to your account.
Just so you know, the credits will have an expiry date: we’ll chat with you to find out how soon you want to place the advertisement/s, and we’ll set the expiry date so you’ve got plenty of time to use them.
- We’ll let you know once the credits are on your account. You’ll be able to post your job/s as soon as the credits are placed: just log back into your account and set up the advertisement. When you are asked for payment type, choose “Credit”. When you are finished, publish your job.
- Your job will appear on https://jobs.pharmaceutical-journal.com/ as soon as you publish it.
If you have any questions about any of this, do get in touch with us and we’ll be happy to help.